Party Like An Osteologist
Temporarily at this time, the Museum of Osteology is no longer offering Birthday Parties. Please continue to check back with us for availability. We genuinely appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
The Museum of Osteology is available for Birthday Parties. Parties must be scheduled at least 2 weeks in advance and are subject to availability on a first come, first serve basis. Parties last approximately 2 hours and include activities (listed below). The fee for birthday parties is $250 and includes up to 25 guest admissions. A deposit of $250 is required to hold your reservation. The member rate for parties is $225. No coupons or other discounts are accepted for birthday parties. 24 hour notice is required to cancel your reservation.
What we provide:
- Classroom space with tables and chairs to accommodate up to 25 participants.
- An exclusive educational, hands-on presentation (30 min, we will talk about skulls and what we can learn from them. We will also pass several specimens around for the children to feel and see various characteristics up close).
- Self-guided museum time. Your group can view exhibits at your leisure after the party.
- A free Museum of Osteology t-shirt for the birthday child.
What you will need to provide:
- You will need to provide any and all beverages for your attendees. Beverages must be clear, non-staining (sprite, 7-up, clear juice, etc.). Cola, Kool-Aid and other dyed drinks will not be allowed.
- You will be responsible for providing any and all cake, cupcakes, or treats for your guests.
- You are allowed to bring decorations for the birthday room. You will need to hang all decor prior to the party time and remove the decorations after the party.
- Invitations and envelopes are available for $2.50 for a pack of 5.
- Party favor bags are available for $5.00 per bag. (each bag includes an assortment of items from the gift store)
Parties are available on the following days:
Saturday: 11am - 1pm and 2pm - 4pm
Sunday: 2pm - 4pm
Specialty Parties (Bar and Bat Mitzvah, Quinceañera, Weddings, etc.)
Specialty parties at the museum start at $1500 and allows up to 5 hours of exclusive museum time, 5pm to 10pm. A deposit of $1500 is required to hold your reservation and includes up to 100 guest admissions. Each additional admission is $8 per person and will be charged to the credit card used to hold your reservation, with a maximum of 150 guests. All furniture rentals including chairs, tables, decorations, etc. are to be arranged and provided by the renter.
24 hour notice is required to cancel your reservation.
All refreshments and food shall be provided by the renter. Any liquids need to be clear. No dyed punch or sodas are allowed. There are no open flames or candles allowed in the museum.
Questions? Please call to let us know how we can accommodate your special event.